Infinite Universes Never Ending

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Share | 

Go down 
AuthorMessage
udderboy

PostSubject: New member   Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:29 pm

my name is Jonathan I am from PA and i have reason to belaive i know a few of you. I have no programing knoledge but i would love to help out any way i can
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whilaroo

PostSubject: Re: New member   Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Halo, UB, as it were... You do know us... Or at the very least, I know you... I'm the cryptic one, if that makes any sense at all, or how about this, I am the 'one-liner'... Clever, I sort of like that... In any case, I think we are all glad to have you... Should you like to become a writer of storyline, a spriter of sprites, a programmer of games, a critique of all the above-mentioned works, or whatever else you can find that needs doing, we would eagerly have you do it...

It's good to have you, friend...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Copy'n'Paste

PostSubject: Re: New member   Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:57 am

Hm let's see, new guy. Already. Welcome, have fun as long as you're here (which I doubt, because it takes certain experience to already be able to actually SAY something in this...). I'm not saying that you're not experience, no, rather the opposite... But, to 'gather' you in a certain group, here are a few questions;
-Can you create any type of digital art on the computer? (any kind; pixel art, sprites, digitalized images, etc)
-Do you have good imagination, but also the ability to not derive from one certain subject too far? Can you make coherent ideas which fit as well as a puzzle?
-Do you know any programming language? If yes, which? If you have done a few games beforehand, may you give us a link to the said game?
-Do you have good common knowledge in multiple things? Such as what (may be something from the above)? Do you think that you can't really work, but you can point out small things that could be fixed in certain things?

Answer to all questions above, please. Nice to meet you. And please, grammar and spellcheck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthElmo

PostSubject: Re: New member   Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:00 am

agh yes C'n'P your fanatic love of correct spelling and grammar i love leaving wone or to word's incorrect what i right just to annoy you. Hay you don't become a Sith with out some sort of evil action.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member   

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1