Infinite Universes Never Ending

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Share | 

Hello everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dabomb4eve

PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:15 am

Hello!

I am dabomb4eve, and I ran into this forum randomly through Toryn's twitter profile. (Or at least I think it's Toryn. They do have the same name... :| )

But yeah, all of this is very eye-catching. I like the title and banner , but I wasn't able to find much info 😢 . If possible, I would like to help out. I've never done any game programming, so this would be a first for me. But I'm a solid C/C++ and Java programmer. I've also worked with others (JS, PHP, VB, even Matlab), so programming concepts shouldn't be too difficult for me to grasp.

And that's a little about me. I'm just a programmer looking for small projects to get involved in. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toryn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:53 am

Yo. Uh, thanks for joining and such.
Yeah, that's me, I go by the name Toryn, but my username is usually Rynvie.

Regarding the lack of info, most stuff is hidden unless your in the right usergroup, which, I just added you to. You're now a 'Bystander', at least, until we actually do stuff. If you do help out, you'll be moved to Developer.

This is kinda surprising, but cool, we are really only in the design stage, but you're talent would definitely be useful later on. Take a look around, and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iune.forumotion.com

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Universes Never Ending :: Other :: Introductions/Departures/Absences-
Jump to: